We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
Current vacancies and how to apply
We currently have some fantastic opportunities in our Mental Health and Learning Disability services at Certitude.
Mental Health Opportunities
- Waking Nights – Streatham – £19,500
- Resettlement Lead – Lambeth – £24,000
- Wellbeing Peer Support Worker (Primary Care) – click here for further information
Learning Disability Opportunities
- Support Workers – Harrow, Ealing, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Southall, Hounslow – £17,500
- Change Project Manager – 2 years FTC – Balham & Bromley £36,000
If you would like further details on any of these opportunities please contact or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8772 6230 and ask for Shila Fitch.